Futurebuild brings together organisations and disruptive thinkers from across the construction industry to inspire the change needed to achieve a sustainable built environment. This free event features over 400 brands, new innovations, and a world-class conference programme with seminars curated by over 90 industry partners.
Register here to join us at Excel London to drive positive change, connect with like-minded people and learn how BRE can help you achieve your Net Zero & ESG goals.
BRE is an association partner and will be exhibiting. Join us to speak with one of our industry experts about:
- A credible third-party framework and tool to increase asset value, decrease costs and support ESG goals with BREEAM
- How to measure and support your net zero journey with SmartWaste
- Developing your career with our range of BRE Academy courses
- Plus more…
To schedule time with our experts at Stand G32, 07 – 09 March 2023, ExCeL London just complete the form below:
BRE experts will also be speaking throughout the seminar programme on each day of the show:
- Alison Nicholl, Head of Constructing Excellence, CE, and James Duncan, Head of Built Environment, BRE: Scaling up offsite – collaboratively delivering MMC at scale
- David Ede, Head of organisational change, and Jennifer Dudley, Senior Product Manager, BRE: The importance of data in reaching net zero and esg goals in real estate
- Dr. Sarah Colwell, Head of Technical Codes and Standards, BRE Global: Regulatory Fire Compliance of Green Roofs
- Eloise Francis, Head of Innovation, BRE: The Big Innovation Pitch
- Andy Dengel, Director of Environment, BRE: Effective indoor air quality monitoring for better buildings – curated by BRE