Collaborative Working Mentors – September
Collaborative Working Mentors
The Collaborative Working Mentors will be meeting on 13th September to continue providing insight and inspiration on how to work collaboratively within the construction industry.
Their recent work around Collaborative Alliancing and modernising the traditional build model will feed into this meeting and create a basis for discussion around the importance of collaboration and how to effectively achieve it.
- Welcome and introductions
- Feedback from launch of the Collaborative Alliancing Report.
- Collaborative Alliancing Conference planning; what, who and when?
- Who is doing what? A chance for the mentors to bring each other up to speed.
- Questions arising from who is doing what.
- Topics for next meeting (15th November).